, 2 comments

I've been quite busy the last two months, it's been hard to find time to post. I gave birth to my daughter, Aivleen, on August 30, 2011 at 5:30pm. She was 7lbs. 8oz. and 20 inches long. Before I had her I was able to finish Mermaids, the second of the set of three Country Cottage Needlework designs I am stitching for her room. I finished that on August 7th. After I had her I was able to finish her birth record on September 10th. All I had left to do was the date and birth info which couldn't be done until she was born of course. I finished everything else, including her name, a couple weeks before she was born. I never thought I was going to get it done in time but I am so happy I did. I would have been really disappointed in myself, not being able to get my own daughter's birth record completed. And just yesterday I finished stitching a UFO from a couple years ago, Simply Halloween. It's very difficult to find free time now with the baby, and when I do, it alternates between sleeping and stitching. I'm not sure what I want to work on next. I did start the third stitch of that set, the ballerinas. I could work on that or... I thought about pulling out one of my larger stitches, maybe one of the tigers or the wolves. Or I could work on another fall/halloween stitch since it is that time of the season and I do have quite a few. I need to make a decision quickly and get going before the baby wakes up ;P.

Simply Halloween - Waxing Moon Designs
2x2 on 28ct. Monster Mash Cashel Linen


Bumblebee Birth Record - Donna Giampa
1x1 on 14ct. White Aida


Mermaids - Country Cottage Needleworks
2x2 on 28ct. Blue Opal Metallic Cashel Linen

2 Response to " "

  1. Unknown says:

    Hi...I saw your birth announcement that you cross stitched for your daughter...the bee one. I was wondering if you had the pattern you would be willing to share with me? I saw the design and love it but can't seem to find it anywhere to buy!

    Thanks,
    Heather

    Unknown says:

    Hi. I know this is a long shot, but I too have been searching high and low for the bees cross stitch pattern. If you still have it and would be willing to share (or sell) pleas contact me. Thanks