, 2 comments

An update picture of Dawn of a New Day. I actually haven't stitched at all this week, this picture is from last week. Work has picked up a lot and I haven't really had time. Also since my lamp burnt out again I haven't wanted to stitch at night. I hate using the over head light in my room, it bothers my eyes. I'm going to try to work on something a little tonight and tomorrow because we have work every day this week so no real time to stitch again :(. I bought the prettiest frames the other day at a craft store and I have two popcorn stitches that match them perfectly. I almost want to start them, but I know I shouldn't :P.

Dawn of a New Day - Dimensions
1x1 on 14ct. White Aida

2 Response to " "

  1. Dawn of a New Day is coming along!

    I know what you mean about work getting in the way of stitching. I crave some relaxing time to stitch.

    Unknown says:

    This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same tactics lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, ain't it so?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!